Art and music complement each other perfectly, and viewing of art usually is accompanied by music in the background. It is believed that music inspires a creative outpouring without interfering with the process. This blog talks about the incredibly creative powers of painting and music and their correlation with each other.
- InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch
- Hands on with HPs new Surface Pro rival, designed for Adobe-using designers and artists
- Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud 2018 with new Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, XD, Dimension, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Lightroom & more
- Designer Lucas Zanotto presents eyes in intriguing, hilarious ways
- Animator Jeca Martinezs stop motion animals for Inktober