Art and music complement each other perfectly, and viewing of art usually is accompanied by music in the background. It is believed that music inspires a creative outpouring without interfering with the process. This blog talks about the incredibly creative powers of painting and music and their correlation with each other.
- These hilarious robot GIFs will be sure to make you smile
- Game of Thrones GIFs: how Eran Mendel is creating hilarious weekly GIFs based on each episode's most shocking moment
- 14 best picture books for children
- Design Museums Designs of the Year 2017: Nominees
- Author of The Fox and the Star Coralie Bickford-Smith on her new book about being in the moment
- 30 iconic UK artists beautifully paint ukuleles to raise money for charity