Art and music complement each other perfectly, and viewing of art usually is accompanied by music in the background. It is believed that music inspires a creative outpouring without interfering with the process. This blog talks about the incredibly creative powers of painting and music and their correlation with each other.
- These are the best album covers of 2019
- Make it Soho: Piccadilly Circus rebrands as PICARDilly Space Station
- Secret 7" returns for a final hurrah in 2020
- Watch a Nintendo game come to life in this advert/music video hybrid
- Oscars 2020: Where to watch this year's Best Animated nominees
- Best art and design exhibitions in 2020