Art and music complement each other perfectly, and viewing of art usually is accompanied by music in the background. It is believed that music inspires a creative outpouring without interfering with the process. This blog talks about the incredibly creative powers of painting and music and their correlation with each other.
- Marvel at the rocking new Thor logo – but which one?
- Wacom Cintiq 22: a bigger budget pen display arrives from Wacom
- Corel's Painter 2020 arrives with GPU-based brushes for real time performance
- Watch these fantastic short animations that won the RSA Student Awards 2019
- Serif just launched its InDesign killer Affinity Publisher
- These new laptops for designers and artists from Dell, HP, Lenovo and Razer give you oodles more creative power on the move