Art and music complement each other perfectly, and viewing of art usually is accompanied by music in the background. It is believed that music inspires a creative outpouring without interfering with the process. This blog talks about the incredibly creative powers of painting and music and their correlation with each other.
- The year's best animated short Hair Love is finally online
- Acclaimed illustrator James Jean's comic book past gets celebrated in new book
- Clip Studio Paint for iPhone arrives for those wanting to make comics on their phone
- Artists fight back against bots stealing their work to sell
- The Pantone Colour of the Year 2020 is not as conservative as it might seem
- The perfect book shop experience is playfully recreated online for Penguin Random House