Art and music complement each other perfectly, and viewing of art usually is accompanied by music in the background. It is believed that music inspires a creative outpouring without interfering with the process. This blog talks about the incredibly creative powers of painting and music and their correlation with each other.
- Be Warned Mac users - Mojave Breaks Photoshop
- This animated stop motion music video for They Might Be Giants is made entirely out of embroidery
- Illustrator receives death threats over children's book
- Adobe announces Custom Toolbars for upcoming ‘Illustrator CC 2019’
- Julian Glander recreates your art school experience in quirky video game Art Sqool
- How Framestore created the 60s-style spaceship in Black Mirror Season 4's 'USS Calister'