Art and music complement each other perfectly, and viewing of art usually is accompanied by music in the background. It is believed that music inspires a creative outpouring without interfering with the process. This blog talks about the incredibly creative powers of painting and music and their correlation with each other.
- Megan Thee Stallion's Aeon Flux-inspired music video is the perfect lockdown tonic
- Laika proves animation isn't safe with stop-motion stunt skirmish
- Wes Anderson meets How It's Made? We'd watch that, Netflix
- Finish Mental Health Awareness week with student's monstrously good picture book
- The new Razer Blade Pro 17 targets designers and artists
- Break a world record today with the largest ever online art lesson