Art and music complement each other perfectly, and viewing of art usually is accompanied by music in the background. It is believed that music inspires a creative outpouring without interfering with the process. This blog talks about the incredibly creative powers of painting and music and their correlation with each other.
- Indie publisher Canongates top 10 book covers of 2017
- Apple will release the iMac Pro on December 14
- Artist Pete Oswald on creating relatable characters & his new book
- Iconic New York graphic designer Milton Glaser on his uplifting new subway posters
- How Sketch and InVision have revolutionised our design workflow
- Create & edit your own 360-degree videos with this new software