Art and music complement each other perfectly, and viewing of art usually is accompanied by music in the background. It is believed that music inspires a creative outpouring without interfering with the process. This blog talks about the incredibly creative powers of painting and music and their correlation with each other.
- Hold your horses, logo police - the BT rebrand hasn't rolled out yet
- IKEA just changed its logo - but shh, it's a secret
- The insane work in making THAT Spider-Verse end credits scene - and other things we learnt at Pictoplasma 2019
- Lettering and photography combine to bring out the power of music
- There’s now a small Wacom Intuos Pro again for designers and artists on the move
- Intel's 9th-gen mobile Core chips aim for the high end – offering 8 cores at up to 5GHz speeds