Art and music complement each other perfectly, and viewing of art usually is accompanied by music in the background. It is believed that music inspires a creative outpouring without interfering with the process. This blog talks about the incredibly creative powers of painting and music and their correlation with each other.
- Ken Sausage's illustrations for Powerade mash-up Where's Wally with Morph
- Illustrators react as the AOI pulls pricing advice for members – and the AOI responds
- How artists, illustrators and photographers can get free cash with DACS payback royalties
- The Pantone Colour of the Year 2020 'will be Bleached Coral'
- Lenovo's new PC for artists and designers is the oddest-looking desktop you can draw on
- Editors’ intimate album artwork for Violence wins Best Art Vinyl Awards 2018