Art and music complement each other perfectly, and viewing of art usually is accompanied by music in the background. It is believed that music inspires a creative outpouring without interfering with the process. This blog talks about the incredibly creative powers of painting and music and their correlation with each other.
- The humble pint glass is redesigned from bottoms up by design legend Sir Kenneth Grange
- Hotel Transylvania 3 artist Lizzie Nichols on what Photoshop on the iPad needs to succeed
- Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Designers and Artists 2018
- Adobe confirms it’s working on a full Photoshop for the iPad
- Celebrate the end of World Cup 2018 with these Brilliant Art, Design and Animation Projects
- How one of Westworld's most brutal scenes was created using VFX