Art and music complement each other perfectly, and viewing of art usually is accompanied by music in the background. It is believed that music inspires a creative outpouring without interfering with the process. This blog talks about the incredibly creative powers of painting and music and their correlation with each other.
- Artists can now post interactive 3D models straight to Facebook
- How Sam Falconer transforms science and geology into digestible, elegant illustrations
- How Social Media has Propelled Political Graphic Design and Art in the Last Decade
- Learn digital design techniques with these new, free online video tutorials
- See Andy Baker & Studio Moross' brilliant cinematic animation for Parklife festival
- VFX breakdowns for BAFTA, Oscar nominees & VES award winners – including The Shape of Water, Blade Runner 2049 and more