Art and music complement each other perfectly, and viewing of art usually is accompanied by music in the background. It is believed that music inspires a creative outpouring without interfering with the process. This blog talks about the incredibly creative powers of painting and music and their correlation with each other.
- Apple updates Final Cut Pro X with social media tools, more
- Marco Oggian's Dreams and Nightmares explores our global anxiety in 2020
- Ren & Stimpy returns in 'reimagined' format
- Apple updates the 27-inch iMac for 2020 with 10th-gen chips and a new screen
- The first ever AR Pride floats come to Snapchat
- 28 best picture books for children