Art and music complement each other perfectly, and viewing of art usually is accompanied by music in the background. It is believed that music inspires a creative outpouring without interfering with the process. This blog talks about the incredibly creative powers of painting and music and their correlation with each other.
- 12 great UX design talks you can watch online
- Game of Thrones' Emilia Clarke spoofs all your favourite stock photo clichés
- Early Black Friday 2018 tablet deals: Wacom bargains and more are already here
- Artists pay tribute to the one and only Stan Lee
- Artists FriendsWithYou reimagine Snoopy and Charlie Brown for a Peanuts London takeover
- These artists reimagined the Apple logo for the new iPad Pro launch event