Art and music complement each other perfectly, and viewing of art usually is accompanied by music in the background. It is believed that music inspires a creative outpouring without interfering with the process. This blog talks about the incredibly creative powers of painting and music and their correlation with each other.
- Magical mystery tour - Artist colourfully customises bus to promote positive mental health
- Designing a near-future Kowloon Walled City for Alita: Battle Angel
- Nvidia’s Gaugan tech turns simple colour blocks into realistic landscapes
- HP's high-res Reverb VR headset blows the screen door effect off its hinges
- Apple has upgraded the iMac to make it twice as fast – and given the iMac Pro a quiet bump too
- Apple's new iPad Air is a low-cost rival to the iPad Pro