Art and music complement each other perfectly, and viewing of art usually is accompanied by music in the background. It is believed that music inspires a creative outpouring without interfering with the process. This blog talks about the incredibly creative powers of painting and music and their correlation with each other.
- V&A Illustration Awards 2018 shortlist announced
- The craft of Wes Anderson's Isle of Dogs: character design, production design and stop-motion weather
- Netflix VFX Breakdowns: Inside Lost in Space, The Ritual, 1922, A Series of Unfortunate Events and more
- Why there's an absence of working class people in UK's creative and cultural sectors
- Artists reimagine Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the Peanuts gang for giant billboards in New York, Berlin & more
- Mind-reading tech is here (and more useful than you think)