Art and music complement each other perfectly, and viewing of art usually is accompanied by music in the background. It is believed that music inspires a creative outpouring without interfering with the process. This blog talks about the incredibly creative powers of painting and music and their correlation with each other.
- Designers and illustrators create ready-to-hold placards for the Global Climate Strike
- Pantone has invented 294 new colours
- IBC 2019: new video tools from Adobe, Blackmagic, Lenovo and more
- 50 screen-printed artworks inspired by the past 50 years
- 2019's Designs of the Year celebrate protest signs, football scarf design and people that don't exist
- The Best Art and Design Conferences of 2019