Modern painters have credited a variety of musical genres that help them to get them into the right groove to paint. According to studies, there isn’t a particular genre of music or artist has been proven to strongly inspire creativity. Rather, it depends on the personal choice of the particular artist. likes. Just like music inspires athletes and keeps them motivated to practice had, artists choose what they like to listen to in order to paint what they like to paint. However, classical music may be better suited for evoking the imagination than contemporary songs.
- Best Wacom deals for Easter
- Procreate's 2019 update lets you add text to your work - and animate layers instantly
- The Best Art and Design Conferences of 2019
- Game of Thrones GIFs: how Eran Mendel is creating hilarious weekly GIFs based on each episode's most shocking moment
- Street art and 21st century London: How the 101 Dalmatians reboot adds edge to a Disney classic
- The AOI reminds illustrators their business is Not a Hobby