Modern painters have credited a variety of musical genres that help them to get them into the right groove to paint. According to studies, there isn’t a particular genre of music or artist has been proven to strongly inspire creativity. Rather, it depends on the personal choice of the particular artist. likes. Just like music inspires athletes and keeps them motivated to practice had, artists choose what they like to listen to in order to paint what they like to paint. However, classical music may be better suited for evoking the imagination than contemporary songs.
- V&A Illustration Awards 2018 shortlist announced
- The craft of Wes Anderson's Isle of Dogs: character design, production design and stop-motion weather
- Netflix VFX Breakdowns: Inside Lost in Space, The Ritual, 1922, A Series of Unfortunate Events and more
- Why there's an absence of working class people in UK's creative and cultural sectors
- Artists reimagine Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the Peanuts gang for giant billboards in New York, Berlin & more
- Mind-reading tech is here (and more useful than you think)