Modern painters have credited a variety of musical genres that help them to get them into the right groove to paint. According to studies, there isn’t a particular genre of music or artist has been proven to strongly inspire creativity. Rather, it depends on the personal choice of the particular artist. likes. Just like music inspires athletes and keeps them motivated to practice had, artists choose what they like to listen to in order to paint what they like to paint. However, classical music may be better suited for evoking the imagination than contemporary songs.
- How designer Lena Groeger exposed Trump's lies using stylish infographics
- Climate change, War and #MeToo: 'Ugly Truth' Christmas jumpers show the dark side to modern life
- Postcards by British designers & illustrators to say 'we'll miss EU' return home in time for Brexit
- Pharrell's favourite new illustrator Daniel Egneus on making dreamlike fashion art
- Brian Cox-branded beer brings Big Bang beauty to booze
- Coca-Cola's Christmas campaign rolls out with new advert and a classic Santa