Modern painters have credited a variety of musical genres that help them to get them into the right groove to paint. According to studies, there isn’t a particular genre of music or artist has been proven to strongly inspire creativity. Rather, it depends on the personal choice of the particular artist. likes. Just like music inspires athletes and keeps them motivated to practice had, artists choose what they like to listen to in order to paint what they like to paint. However, classical music may be better suited for evoking the imagination than contemporary songs.
- Lightwell interactive storybook creation app released for free as creators join Twitter
- Digital Arts is now on YouTube!
- The Best Art and Design Conferences of 2019
- 15 great UX design talks you can watch online
- DeviantArt may be heading for a comeback thanks to Twitter – but are illustrators that mad?
- Nike ranges new and classic get wildly interpreted by artists and animators worldwide – here are the best