Modern painters have credited a variety of musical genres that help them to get them into the right groove to paint. According to studies, there isn’t a particular genre of music or artist has been proven to strongly inspire creativity. Rather, it depends on the personal choice of the particular artist. likes. Just like music inspires athletes and keeps them motivated to practice had, artists choose what they like to listen to in order to paint what they like to paint. However, classical music may be better suited for evoking the imagination than contemporary songs.
- Artists have collaborated with Indonesian schoolchildren to create wonderful charity T-shirts
- Best of the Grad Shows 2018: Central Saint Martins (CSM) illustration and graphic design
- This fantastic short film is packed with hidden TV and film references
- See rare artworks from the Golden Age of fashion illustration
- Adobe's brand-new video editing app Project Rush works across your computer, tablet and phone
- Cybershoes let you physically run through VR from the comfort of your chair