The National Gallery’s has currently put on a new Soundscapes exhibition. This innovative exhibit puts masterpieces to music so visitors can experience the paintings like never before. The bold move aims to pair visual art with music to create a unique listening/visual experience that will definitely stay with you once you leave from the gallery.
- These hilarious robot GIFs will be sure to make you smile
- Game of Thrones GIFs: how Eran Mendel is creating hilarious weekly GIFs based on each episode's most shocking moment
- 14 best picture books for children
- Design Museums Designs of the Year 2017: Nominees
- Author of The Fox and the Star Coralie Bickford-Smith on her new book about being in the moment
- 30 iconic UK artists beautifully paint ukuleles to raise money for charity