The National Gallery’s has currently put on a new Soundscapes exhibition. This innovative exhibit puts masterpieces to music so visitors can experience the paintings like never before. The bold move aims to pair visual art with music to create a unique listening/visual experience that will definitely stay with you once you leave from the gallery.
- Automatically create thousands of unique variations from one original design with this Illustrator plugin
- Adobe takes the limits off Typekit, renames to Adobe Fonts
- Adobe launches Creative Cloud 2019 with new Illustrator, Photoshop and Photoshop for iPad, InDesign, XD, After Effects, Premiere Pro & more
- Adobe shows us Photoshop on the iPad for the first time – plus a Procreate rival too
- This is sci-fi artist Simon Stålenhag's only physical painting up for auction
- Designers and illustrators recommend their favourite monitors