The National Gallery’s has currently put on a new Soundscapes exhibition. This innovative exhibit puts masterpieces to music so visitors can experience the paintings like never before. The bold move aims to pair visual art with music to create a unique listening/visual experience that will definitely stay with you once you leave from the gallery.
- Artists can now post interactive 3D models straight to Facebook
- How Sam Falconer transforms science and geology into digestible, elegant illustrations
- How Social Media has Propelled Political Graphic Design and Art in the Last Decade
- Learn digital design techniques with these new, free online video tutorials
- See Andy Baker & Studio Moross' brilliant cinematic animation for Parklife festival
- VFX breakdowns for BAFTA, Oscar nominees & VES award winners – including The Shape of Water, Blade Runner 2049 and more