The National Gallery’s has currently put on a new Soundscapes exhibition. This innovative exhibit puts masterpieces to music so visitors can experience the paintings like never before. The bold move aims to pair visual art with music to create a unique listening/visual experience that will definitely stay with you once you leave from the gallery.
- How designer Lena Groeger exposed Trump's lies using stylish infographics
- Climate change, War and #MeToo: 'Ugly Truth' Christmas jumpers show the dark side to modern life
- Postcards by British designers & illustrators to say 'we'll miss EU' return home in time for Brexit
- Pharrell's favourite new illustrator Daniel Egneus on making dreamlike fashion art
- Brian Cox-branded beer brings Big Bang beauty to booze
- Coca-Cola's Christmas campaign rolls out with new advert and a classic Santa