The National Gallery’s has currently put on a new Soundscapes exhibition. This innovative exhibit puts masterpieces to music so visitors can experience the paintings like never before. The bold move aims to pair visual art with music to create a unique listening/visual experience that will definitely stay with you once you leave from the gallery.
- The year's best animated short Hair Love is finally online
- Acclaimed illustrator James Jean's comic book past gets celebrated in new book
- Clip Studio Paint for iPhone arrives for those wanting to make comics on their phone
- Artists fight back against bots stealing their work to sell
- The Pantone Colour of the Year 2020 is not as conservative as it might seem
- The perfect book shop experience is playfully recreated online for Penguin Random House