The National Gallery’s has currently put on a new Soundscapes exhibition. This innovative exhibit puts masterpieces to music so visitors can experience the paintings like never before. The bold move aims to pair visual art with music to create a unique listening/visual experience that will definitely stay with you once you leave from the gallery.
- These are the best album covers of 2019
- Make it Soho: Piccadilly Circus rebrands as PICARDilly Space Station
- Secret 7" returns for a final hurrah in 2020
- Watch a Nintendo game come to life in this advert/music video hybrid
- Oscars 2020: Where to watch this year's Best Animated nominees
- Best art and design exhibitions in 2020