The National Gallery’s has currently put on a new Soundscapes exhibition. This innovative exhibit puts masterpieces to music so visitors can experience the paintings like never before. The bold move aims to pair visual art with music to create a unique listening/visual experience that will definitely stay with you once you leave from the gallery.
- V&A Illustration Awards 2018 shortlist announced
- The craft of Wes Anderson's Isle of Dogs: character design, production design and stop-motion weather
- Netflix VFX Breakdowns: Inside Lost in Space, The Ritual, 1922, A Series of Unfortunate Events and more
- Why there's an absence of working class people in UK's creative and cultural sectors
- Artists reimagine Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the Peanuts gang for giant billboards in New York, Berlin & more
- Mind-reading tech is here (and more useful than you think)