The National Gallery’s has currently put on a new Soundscapes exhibition. This innovative exhibit puts masterpieces to music so visitors can experience the paintings like never before. The bold move aims to pair visual art with music to create a unique listening/visual experience that will definitely stay with you once you leave from the gallery.
- Corel's Painter 2020 arrives with GPU-based brushes for real time performance
- Watch these fantastic short animations that won the RSA Student Awards 2019
- Serif just launched its InDesign killer Affinity Publisher
- These new laptops for designers and artists from Dell, HP, Lenovo and Razer give you oodles more creative power on the move
- Affinity Designer 1.7 update is here and optimised for Apple's latest Macs - plus the Pro Display XDR
- Best Wacom deals