The National Gallery’s has currently put on a new Soundscapes exhibition. This innovative exhibit puts masterpieces to music so visitors can experience the paintings like never before. The bold move aims to pair visual art with music to create a unique listening/visual experience that will definitely stay with you once you leave from the gallery.
- Best Wacom deals 2019
- Kristina Bold is a font based on a stroke survivor's handwriting
- Apple has updated Final Cut Pro X ready for the new Mac Pro
- Microsoft's Surface Pro 7 adds faster chips, USB-C – and Adobe Fresco
- Adobe Character Animator finally gets keyframes, making live performance a cinch
- What is Inktober 2019 and how do I take part?