Modern painters have credited a variety of musical genres that help them to get them into the right groove to paint. According to studies, there isn’t a particular genre of music or artist has been proven to strongly inspire creativity. Rather, it depends on the personal choice of the particular artist. likes. Just like music inspires athletes and keeps them motivated to practice had, artists choose what they like to listen to in order to paint what they like to paint. However, classical music may be better suited for evoking the imagination than contemporary songs.
- Fun animations show the eternal struggle between designer and client
- The Best Art and Design Conferences of 2019
- How two designers maintained a long-distance relationship through typography
- The Walking Dead fans have returned the show to its art roots for a new gallery
- Dreamlike indie game Etherborn draws inspiration from Monument Valley - and famous artists
- No Deal? The Backstop? Brexit is finally explained in this handy infographic from David McCandless