Modern painters have credited a variety of musical genres that help them to get them into the right groove to paint. According to studies, there isn’t a particular genre of music or artist has been proven to strongly inspire creativity. Rather, it depends on the personal choice of the particular artist. likes. Just like music inspires athletes and keeps them motivated to practice had, artists choose what they like to listen to in order to paint what they like to paint. However, classical music may be better suited for evoking the imagination than contemporary songs.
- Artists can now post interactive 3D models straight to Facebook
- How Sam Falconer transforms science and geology into digestible, elegant illustrations
- How Social Media has Propelled Political Graphic Design and Art in the Last Decade
- Learn digital design techniques with these new, free online video tutorials
- See Andy Baker & Studio Moross' brilliant cinematic animation for Parklife festival
- VFX breakdowns for BAFTA, Oscar nominees & VES award winners – including The Shape of Water, Blade Runner 2049 and more