Modern painters have credited a variety of musical genres that help them to get them into the right groove to paint. According to studies, there isn’t a particular genre of music or artist has been proven to strongly inspire creativity. Rather, it depends on the personal choice of the particular artist. likes. Just like music inspires athletes and keeps them motivated to practice had, artists choose what they like to listen to in order to paint what they like to paint. However, classical music may be better suited for evoking the imagination than contemporary songs.
- InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch
- Hands on with HPs new Surface Pro rival, designed for Adobe-using designers and artists
- Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud 2018 with new Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, XD, Dimension, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Lightroom & more
- Designer Lucas Zanotto presents eyes in intriguing, hilarious ways
- Animator Jeca Martinezs stop motion animals for Inktober