Modern painters have credited a variety of musical genres that help them to get them into the right groove to paint. According to studies, there isn’t a particular genre of music or artist has been proven to strongly inspire creativity. Rather, it depends on the personal choice of the particular artist. likes. Just like music inspires athletes and keeps them motivated to practice had, artists choose what they like to listen to in order to paint what they like to paint. However, classical music may be better suited for evoking the imagination than contemporary songs.
- Indie publisher Canongates top 10 book covers of 2017
- Apple will release the iMac Pro on December 14
- Artist Pete Oswald on creating relatable characters & his new book
- Iconic New York graphic designer Milton Glaser on his uplifting new subway posters
- How Sketch and InVision have revolutionised our design workflow
- Create & edit your own 360-degree videos with this new software