Modern painters have credited a variety of musical genres that help them to get them into the right groove to paint. According to studies, there isn’t a particular genre of music or artist has been proven to strongly inspire creativity. Rather, it depends on the personal choice of the particular artist. likes. Just like music inspires athletes and keeps them motivated to practice had, artists choose what they like to listen to in order to paint what they like to paint. However, classical music may be better suited for evoking the imagination than contemporary songs.
- Marvel at the rocking new Thor logo – but which one?
- Wacom Cintiq 22: a bigger budget pen display arrives from Wacom
- Corel's Painter 2020 arrives with GPU-based brushes for real time performance
- Watch these fantastic short animations that won the RSA Student Awards 2019
- Serif just launched its InDesign killer Affinity Publisher
- These new laptops for designers and artists from Dell, HP, Lenovo and Razer give you oodles more creative power on the move