Modern painters have credited a variety of musical genres that help them to get them into the right groove to paint. According to studies, there isn’t a particular genre of music or artist has been proven to strongly inspire creativity. Rather, it depends on the personal choice of the particular artist. likes. Just like music inspires athletes and keeps them motivated to practice had, artists choose what they like to listen to in order to paint what they like to paint. However, classical music may be better suited for evoking the imagination than contemporary songs.
- Lettering artists Jessica Hische, Martina Flor, Craig Black & more have designed prints to raise money for arts education
- Wieden+Kennedy, Creature and 32 leading UK creative agencies pledge to pay staff, freelancers & interns a real living wage
- These nine artworks will appear at Londons new Crossrail stations
- Monotype launches two sans serif typefaces designed for modern brands
- See Thirst Craft and illustrator Jack Dalys celebration of Scottish land for Loch Lomond Brewery
- How 'that' scene in Three Billboards was created using VFX