Modern painters have credited a variety of musical genres that help them to get them into the right groove to paint. According to studies, there isn’t a particular genre of music or artist has been proven to strongly inspire creativity. Rather, it depends on the personal choice of the particular artist. likes. Just like music inspires athletes and keeps them motivated to practice had, artists choose what they like to listen to in order to paint what they like to paint. However, classical music may be better suited for evoking the imagination than contemporary songs.
- Designers and illustrators create ready-to-hold placards for the Global Climate Strike
- Pantone has invented 294 new colours
- IBC 2019: new video tools from Adobe, Blackmagic, Lenovo and more
- 50 screen-printed artworks inspired by the past 50 years
- 2019's Designs of the Year celebrate protest signs, football scarf design and people that don't exist
- The Best Art and Design Conferences of 2019