Modern painters have credited a variety of musical genres that help them to get them into the right groove to paint. According to studies, there isn’t a particular genre of music or artist has been proven to strongly inspire creativity. Rather, it depends on the personal choice of the particular artist. likes. Just like music inspires athletes and keeps them motivated to practice had, artists choose what they like to listen to in order to paint what they like to paint. However, classical music may be better suited for evoking the imagination than contemporary songs.
- There's a new Gradient tool coming to Adobe Illustrator
- Frida Kahlo's life, art and legacy explored in world's largest digital collection
- These new Royal Mail stamps feature artworks by Grayson Perry, Tracy Emin, Yinka Shonibare and more
- See how VFX studio Rise created 'Jabariland', holograms & digital doubles in Marvel Studios' Black Panther
- Brilliant student animations win RSA Awards 2018 prizes
- Best art and design exhibitions in 2018