Modern painters have credited a variety of musical genres that help them to get them into the right groove to paint. According to studies, there isn’t a particular genre of music or artist has been proven to strongly inspire creativity. Rather, it depends on the personal choice of the particular artist. likes. Just like music inspires athletes and keeps them motivated to practice had, artists choose what they like to listen to in order to paint what they like to paint. However, classical music may be better suited for evoking the imagination than contemporary songs.
- Hold your horses, logo police - the BT rebrand hasn't rolled out yet
- IKEA just changed its logo - but shh, it's a secret
- The insane work in making THAT Spider-Verse end credits scene - and other things we learnt at Pictoplasma 2019
- Lettering and photography combine to bring out the power of music
- There’s now a small Wacom Intuos Pro again for designers and artists on the move
- Intel's 9th-gen mobile Core chips aim for the high end – offering 8 cores at up to 5GHz speeds