Modern painters have credited a variety of musical genres that help them to get them into the right groove to paint. According to studies, there isn’t a particular genre of music or artist has been proven to strongly inspire creativity. Rather, it depends on the personal choice of the particular artist. likes. Just like music inspires athletes and keeps them motivated to practice had, artists choose what they like to listen to in order to paint what they like to paint. However, classical music may be better suited for evoking the imagination than contemporary songs.
- 12 great UX design talks you can watch online
- Game of Thrones' Emilia Clarke spoofs all your favourite stock photo clichés
- Early Black Friday 2018 tablet deals: Wacom bargains and more are already here
- Artists pay tribute to the one and only Stan Lee
- Artists FriendsWithYou reimagine Snoopy and Charlie Brown for a Peanuts London takeover
- These artists reimagined the Apple logo for the new iPad Pro launch event