Modern painters have credited a variety of musical genres that help them to get them into the right groove to paint. According to studies, there isn’t a particular genre of music or artist has been proven to strongly inspire creativity. Rather, it depends on the personal choice of the particular artist. likes. Just like music inspires athletes and keeps them motivated to practice had, artists choose what they like to listen to in order to paint what they like to paint. However, classical music may be better suited for evoking the imagination than contemporary songs.
- The year's best animated short Hair Love is finally online
- Acclaimed illustrator James Jean's comic book past gets celebrated in new book
- Clip Studio Paint for iPhone arrives for those wanting to make comics on their phone
- Artists fight back against bots stealing their work to sell
- The Pantone Colour of the Year 2020 is not as conservative as it might seem
- The perfect book shop experience is playfully recreated online for Penguin Random House