Modern painters have credited a variety of musical genres that help them to get them into the right groove to paint. According to studies, there isn’t a particular genre of music or artist has been proven to strongly inspire creativity. Rather, it depends on the personal choice of the particular artist. likes. Just like music inspires athletes and keeps them motivated to practice had, artists choose what they like to listen to in order to paint what they like to paint. However, classical music may be better suited for evoking the imagination than contemporary songs.
- Megan Thee Stallion's Aeon Flux-inspired music video is the perfect lockdown tonic
- Laika proves animation isn't safe with stop-motion stunt skirmish
- Wes Anderson meets How It's Made? We'd watch that, Netflix
- Finish Mental Health Awareness week with student's monstrously good picture book
- The new Razer Blade Pro 17 targets designers and artists
- Break a world record today with the largest ever online art lesson