Modern painters have credited a variety of musical genres that help them to get them into the right groove to paint. According to studies, there isn’t a particular genre of music or artist has been proven to strongly inspire creativity. Rather, it depends on the personal choice of the particular artist. likes. Just like music inspires athletes and keeps them motivated to practice had, artists choose what they like to listen to in order to paint what they like to paint. However, classical music may be better suited for evoking the imagination than contemporary songs.
- Ken Sausage's illustrations for Powerade mash-up Where's Wally with Morph
- Illustrators react as the AOI pulls pricing advice for members – and the AOI responds
- How artists, illustrators and photographers can get free cash with DACS payback royalties
- The Pantone Colour of the Year 2020 'will be Bleached Coral'
- Lenovo's new PC for artists and designers is the oddest-looking desktop you can draw on
- Editors’ intimate album artwork for Violence wins Best Art Vinyl Awards 2018