Modern painters have credited a variety of musical genres that help them to get them into the right groove to paint. According to studies, there isn’t a particular genre of music or artist has been proven to strongly inspire creativity. Rather, it depends on the personal choice of the particular artist. likes. Just like music inspires athletes and keeps them motivated to practice had, artists choose what they like to listen to in order to paint what they like to paint. However, classical music may be better suited for evoking the imagination than contemporary songs.
- The humble pint glass is redesigned from bottoms up by design legend Sir Kenneth Grange
- Hotel Transylvania 3 artist Lizzie Nichols on what Photoshop on the iPad needs to succeed
- Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Designers and Artists 2018
- Adobe confirms it’s working on a full Photoshop for the iPad
- Celebrate the end of World Cup 2018 with these Brilliant Art, Design and Animation Projects
- How one of Westworld's most brutal scenes was created using VFX