Modern painters have credited a variety of musical genres that help them to get them into the right groove to paint. According to studies, there isn’t a particular genre of music or artist has been proven to strongly inspire creativity. Rather, it depends on the personal choice of the particular artist. likes. Just like music inspires athletes and keeps them motivated to practice had, artists choose what they like to listen to in order to paint what they like to paint. However, classical music may be better suited for evoking the imagination than contemporary songs.
- Magical mystery tour - Artist colourfully customises bus to promote positive mental health
- Designing a near-future Kowloon Walled City for Alita: Battle Angel
- Nvidia’s Gaugan tech turns simple colour blocks into realistic landscapes
- HP's high-res Reverb VR headset blows the screen door effect off its hinges
- Apple has upgraded the iMac to make it twice as fast – and given the iMac Pro a quiet bump too
- Apple's new iPad Air is a low-cost rival to the iPad Pro