The National Gallery’s has currently put on a new Soundscapes exhibition. This innovative exhibit puts masterpieces to music so visitors can experience the paintings like never before. The bold move aims to pair visual art with music to create a unique listening/visual experience that will definitely stay with you once you leave from the gallery.
- Indie publisher Canongates top 10 book covers of 2017
- Apple will release the iMac Pro on December 14
- Artist Pete Oswald on creating relatable characters & his new book
- Iconic New York graphic designer Milton Glaser on his uplifting new subway posters
- How Sketch and InVision have revolutionised our design workflow
- Create & edit your own 360-degree videos with this new software