The National Gallery’s has currently put on a new Soundscapes exhibition. This innovative exhibit puts masterpieces to music so visitors can experience the paintings like never before. The bold move aims to pair visual art with music to create a unique listening/visual experience that will definitely stay with you once you leave from the gallery.
- Megan Thee Stallion's Aeon Flux-inspired music video is the perfect lockdown tonic
- Laika proves animation isn't safe with stop-motion stunt skirmish
- Wes Anderson meets How It's Made? We'd watch that, Netflix
- Finish Mental Health Awareness week with student's monstrously good picture book
- The new Razer Blade Pro 17 targets designers and artists
- Break a world record today with the largest ever online art lesson