The National Gallery’s has currently put on a new Soundscapes exhibition. This innovative exhibit puts masterpieces to music so visitors can experience the paintings like never before. The bold move aims to pair visual art with music to create a unique listening/visual experience that will definitely stay with you once you leave from the gallery.
- Lightwell interactive storybook creation app released for free as creators join Twitter
- Digital Arts is now on YouTube!
- The Best Art and Design Conferences of 2019
- 15 great UX design talks you can watch online
- DeviantArt may be heading for a comeback thanks to Twitter – but are illustrators that mad?
- Nike ranges new and classic get wildly interpreted by artists and animators worldwide – here are the best