The National Gallery’s has currently put on a new Soundscapes exhibition. This innovative exhibit puts masterpieces to music so visitors can experience the paintings like never before. The bold move aims to pair visual art with music to create a unique listening/visual experience that will definitely stay with you once you leave from the gallery.
- Best Wacom deals for Easter
- Procreate's 2019 update lets you add text to your work - and animate layers instantly
- The Best Art and Design Conferences of 2019
- Game of Thrones GIFs: how Eran Mendel is creating hilarious weekly GIFs based on each episode's most shocking moment
- Street art and 21st century London: How the 101 Dalmatians reboot adds edge to a Disney classic
- The AOI reminds illustrators their business is Not a Hobby