The National Gallery’s has currently put on a new Soundscapes exhibition. This innovative exhibit puts masterpieces to music so visitors can experience the paintings like never before. The bold move aims to pair visual art with music to create a unique listening/visual experience that will definitely stay with you once you leave from the gallery.
- Artists have collaborated with Indonesian schoolchildren to create wonderful charity T-shirts
- Best of the Grad Shows 2018: Central Saint Martins (CSM) illustration and graphic design
- This fantastic short film is packed with hidden TV and film references
- See rare artworks from the Golden Age of fashion illustration
- Adobe's brand-new video editing app Project Rush works across your computer, tablet and phone
- Cybershoes let you physically run through VR from the comfort of your chair