The National Gallery’s has currently put on a new Soundscapes exhibition. This innovative exhibit puts masterpieces to music so visitors can experience the paintings like never before. The bold move aims to pair visual art with music to create a unique listening/visual experience that will definitely stay with you once you leave from the gallery.
- Best art and design exhibitions in 2020
- The Best Art and Design Conferences of 2020
- Celebrate all those times brands took a stand (for good PR)
- Photoshop hits 30 with updates for both desktop and its iPad baby
- Can you see the bottle in this Coke ad?
- You've watched Parasite, now read the storyboards in comic book form