The National Gallery’s has currently put on a new Soundscapes exhibition. This innovative exhibit puts masterpieces to music so visitors can experience the paintings like never before. The bold move aims to pair visual art with music to create a unique listening/visual experience that will definitely stay with you once you leave from the gallery.
- How AI is powering groundbreaking Photoshop and Premiere plugins
- This new tool dramatically improves workflow between designers and developers
- Illustrator Rose Blake gives a kid-friendly update for David Hockney's art guide A History of Pictures
- New Nvidia graphics cards offer 'industry-changing' real-time raytracing on your computer for the first time
- Siggraph 2018's hottest new tech for 3D, animation and VFX
- Say farewell to a summer of sports with these athlete-inspired illustrations from Charlie Davis