The National Gallery’s has currently put on a new Soundscapes exhibition. This innovative exhibit puts masterpieces to music so visitors can experience the paintings like never before. The bold move aims to pair visual art with music to create a unique listening/visual experience that will definitely stay with you once you leave from the gallery.
- Fun animations show the eternal struggle between designer and client
- The Best Art and Design Conferences of 2019
- How two designers maintained a long-distance relationship through typography
- The Walking Dead fans have returned the show to its art roots for a new gallery
- Dreamlike indie game Etherborn draws inspiration from Monument Valley - and famous artists
- No Deal? The Backstop? Brexit is finally explained in this handy infographic from David McCandless