The National Gallery’s has currently put on a new Soundscapes exhibition. This innovative exhibit puts masterpieces to music so visitors can experience the paintings like never before. The bold move aims to pair visual art with music to create a unique listening/visual experience that will definitely stay with you once you leave from the gallery.
- Apple updates Final Cut Pro X with social media tools, more
- Marco Oggian's Dreams and Nightmares explores our global anxiety in 2020
- Ren & Stimpy returns in 'reimagined' format
- Apple updates the 27-inch iMac for 2020 with 10th-gen chips and a new screen
- The first ever AR Pride floats come to Snapchat
- 28 best picture books for children